Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
T - Thinking
50% of population. Needs to know who, when, where, why, and how. Objective. Do not show emotion readily and are often uncomfortable dealing with people's feelings. May hurt people's feelings without knowing it. Like analysis and putting things into logical order. Can get along without harmony. Tend to decide impersonally, sometimes paying insufficient attention to people's wishes. Need to be treated fairly. Are able to reprimand people or fire them when necessary. Are more analytically oriented--respond more easily to people's thoughts. Tend to be firm-minded.
Need Feeling types to: persuade, concilate, forecast how others will
feel, arouse enthusiasm, teach, sell, advertise, appreciate the thinker.
- Are able to stay cool, calm, and objective in situations when everyone else is upset.
- Would rather settle a dispute based on what is fair and truthful rather than what will make people happy.
- Enjoy proving a point for the sake of clarity; it's not beyond you to argue both sides in a discussion simply to expand your intellectional horizons.
- Are more firm-minded than gentle-hearted; if you disagree with people, you would rather tell them than say nothing and let them think they're right.
- Pride yourself on your objectivity despite the fact that some people accuse you of
being cold and uncaring (you know this couldn't be farther from the truth).
- Don't mind making difficult decisions and can't understand why so may people get upset about things that aren't related to the issue at hand.
- Think it's more important to be right than liked; you don't believe it is necessary to like people in order to be able to work with them and do a good job.
- Are impressed with and lend more credence to things that are logical and scientific; until you recieve more information to justify Typewatching's benefits, you are skeptical about what it can do.
- Remember numbers and figures more readily than faces and names.