Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
F - Feeling
50% of population. Subjective. Tend to be very aware of other people and their feelings. Enjoy pleasing people, even in unimportant things. Like harmony. Efficiency
may be badly disturbed by office feuds. Often let decisions be influenced by their own
or other people's likes and wishes. Need occasional praise. Dislike telling people unpleasant things. Are more people-oriented--respond more easily to people's values. Tend to be sympathetic.
Need Thinking types to: analyze, organize, find the flaws in advance, reform
what needs reforming, hold consistently to a policy, weigh "the law and the evidence",
fire people when necessary, stand firm against opposition.
- Consider a "good decision" one that takes others' feelings into account.
- Feel that "love" cannot be defined; you take great offense at those who try to do so.
- Will overextend yourself meeting other people's needs; you'll do almost anything to accommodate others, even at the expense of your own comfort.
- Put yourself in other people's moccasins; you are likely to be the one in a meeting
who asks, "How will this affect the people involved?".
- Enjoy providing needed services to people although you find that some people take advantage of you.
- Find yourself wondering, "Doesn't anyone care about what I want?" although you may have some difficulty actually saying this to anyone.
- Won't hesitate to take back something you've said that you perceive has offended someone; as a result, you're accused of being wishy-washy.
- Prefer harmony over clarity; you are embarrassed by conflict in groups or family gatherings and will either try to avoid it ("Let's change the subject") or smother it
with love ("Let's kiss and make up").
- Are often accused of taking things too personally.